Tuesday 6 December 2011

Puppy Play - The facts. Pt. 2

As promised here is the second instalment of Puppy Play - The facts. Before I get started, I just want to point out that I have done a bit of editing to my blog tonight which resulted in the times and dates on all my previous posts being put of by several hours.

For those who haven't read part one, click here to have a read. Part one was a very basic introduction to pup play and answered a few questions I am commonly asked. Part two will be a bit more in depth. I will again be taking it from a site, simply because I find that it is very informative. The site I have taken this from is very extensive and I will try to cute it down as much as possible while still retaining as much information as possible. For part three, I would love to answer a few questions from you guys, so please start sending in your questions here with the subject "The Facts 3".

Till next time. =)

-----------------------

So, while grabbing the info from the site and editing it down, I found that it was just getting too damn long!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... I'll link to the site where I was getting my information from and let you read through at your own leisure. I will go on a hunt to find something equally as informative and will put it ina s The facts. Pt. 2.1. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment