Monday 14 November 2011

Where is BeauPup?!

As you can see, it's been quite a while since I last posted. It's not because I've been lazy or lack of topics to write on, but simply because I've been a very busy little puppy!
Back in early September I entered myself into a karaoke competition down at my favourite bar and just four weeks ago the competition started. Every Wednesday night I get up on stage, in a costume appropriate to the song I'm singing or the theme for the week. So far we have had choose your own, pub songs, 80's, black divas and this week is rock anthems. I've done well to get this far! There have been a couple of videos taken of me while on stage, so once I get them uploaded I'll post a link
As well as Wednesday night karaoke, I've been going out on Friday nights for karaoke. It gives me a chance to practise my song for the up coming week.
Apart from being a total karaoke whore, there had been a fair amount of time spent with my brother pup, making new friends and just being a social butterfly.
Once this karaoke competition is over and done with, I will get back to posting on a more regular basis. =)
Tail wags to all.
Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment