Tuesday 3 January 2012

Pup ≠ Furry

All too often people call me a furry. Now, I'm certainly not in any position to define a furry because I honestly don't have the foggiest what it's all about! I do however want to try to clear things up. To do this I will be chatting to a few of the local furries, some who identify as being both a furry and a pup, to get their views on the topic. I hope to have this done by the end of the month! *paws crossed*

I'm still doing some more research on pup play (you wouldn't believe how damn hard it is to find decent information!!! [or maybe you would?]) which is why The Facts 2.1 Isn't up yet. I'm also still working on The Facts 3, which obviously can't be posted until 2.1 is up! =P
I hope to have those two up by end of March, a little while away but it all depends on how soon I can find the resources I need. Also, hopefully by the end of March I will have a new computer, which will make things so much easier!!!!

December through March is a crazy time for me each year. Obviously there is the silly season but there is also a ton of birthdays and other family events which require me to travel back to my home town. Due to this, I will be taking a small break around the 25th of this month and again around the 24th of March (my birthday!). This is also an influencing factor on the delay on the above mentioned articles.

A new feature I am looking at adding to my blog in the very near future (pretty much as soon as I've posted this!) will be a calendar which I will list all travel and events, just so you guys can see what I'm up to! =)
I'm sure that as time goes on I will find more bits and bobs to enhance my blog and your reading experience!

Time for me to get back to my research!

*waves paw*

No comments:

Post a Comment