Friday 20 January 2012

Farewell.....

I've decided to stop updating my blog.
Although people are reading, I'm getting zero feedback.
Yes, I have no life outside of the world wide web, and most my time is spent researching and doing stupid shit... But after putting many hours into this blog, most of which you guys don't know about, and seeing nothing in return, I'm just not finding it as rewarding as it could be. It could quite possibly be much more fun for me if I had an exciting life.. but I don't. I have no interesting stories to share, no crazy experiences to tell you about.... nothing.....
Over the few months that I have been blogging I've opened some people eyes, which was my ultimate goal. So, I guess that's a good thing.....
Anyways.... this is me signing off for the last time.....
*waves paw, opens a bottle of beer and guzzles it down*

1 comment:

  1. I think the puppy's attention span needs to be lengthened... The puppy got bored... LOL... You should write more.

    ReplyDelete